Eyeballs and Suction Fittings
Fibreglass and Concrete Pools
- Concrete and fibreglass eyeballs are available in both 40mm and 50mm.
- Suctions fitting are available in both 40mm and 50mm.
- Colour: Clear for both eyeballs and suctions fittings
Eyeball Fittings – Above Ground/ Brick Pools
The Waterco Fibreglass pool eyeballs have been specifically designed for easy installation into new pool installations.
Suction Fittings – Fibreglass
Available as 40 or 50mm pipe, slip fit for Fibreglass pool applications.
Eyeballs – Fibreglass Pools
The new Waterco Fibreglass pool eyeballs have been specifically designed for easy installation into new pool installations.
Fibreglass Pool Hydrostatic Valves
Waterco Fibreglass Pool Hydrostatic Valves are manufactured using the highest quality impact resistant thermoplastic (ABS plastic).
Flush Deck Grating information
Waterco’s Flush Deck Grating, installed around the edge of the pool, will boost skimming performance so leaves and debris are easily flushed away.
Main Drains with Hydrostatic Valve
Waterco Main Drains are manufactured using the highest quality, impact resistant thermoplastic (ABS plastic).
The Waterco Main Drain is available as a non-certified (White or Grey) or certified (White or Grey) models.
50mm PVC Sweep Elbow
Waterco’s 50mm Sweep Elbow has been recognised under SPASA Australia’s Climate Care Certified program.
The Sweep Elbow is the perfect solution to improving a pool’s hydraulic efficiency, particularly when using energy efficient pumps.
Eyeball Fittings – Concrete Pools
- Slip fit tail has crosshair slots for easy access into 40mm pipe
- Adjustable eyeball to assist directional flow of water
- Flush fitting wall collar
- Max flow rate: 245 lpm
- Available in black, white and brown
- Also available in white with 50mm slip fit tail