Need our solutions & advice?
Please kindly fill up job request form in order for us to reply you accordingly.
SALES SERVICES CALL: 6088-385 000
Best Services & Maintenance
highest standards of quality
Quality Pumping Products
View All Products
FlowVis Flow Meter ValveRM0.00
In addition, the FlowVi®s has been designed for installation flexibility top of mind; it can be installed horizontally, vertically or even upside down. Key features of the FlowVis®:
- Combined functionality of flow meter and check valve
- Average accuracy of 2.01 per cent between 76 and 416 LPM
- NSF 50 compliant for complete range
- Installation flexibility
- Clear, easy to read scale in LPM
- Easily installed, requires no calibration
- 5-year breakage warranty
- NSF certified to 50 psi (345kPa)
eXact Micro 10 photometerRM0.00
The meter directly reads ‘Free’, ‘Total and Combined Chlorine’, ‘Bromine’, ‘pH’, ‘Total Alkalinity’, ‘Calcium Hardness’, ‘Cyanuric Acid’, ‘Salt’ (Chloride), ‘Phosphate’ and ‘Transmission’. In ‘transmission’ mode the meter reads additional parameters with the use of a conversion table including Manganese, Iron, Nitrate and Hydrogen Peroxide Features
- AUTOMATIC COUNTDOWN TIMER
- 160 TEST MEMORY (SAVES LAST 20 TESTS PER MENU)
- INCORPORATES EXACT® STRIP TECHNOLOGY (SAFE AND RELIABLE REAGENT DISPERSION)
- NO-SLIP GRIP HOUSING
- LIGHTWEIGHT , WEIGHS ONLY 850 GRAMS WITH BATTERIES INSTALLED
- WATERPROOF METER (IP-67) AND FLOATS
- EASY-TO-READ LCD DISPLAY
- NO TEST TUBES TO BREAK
DavBroz Safe T SuctionRM0.00
DavBroz Safe T Suction provides a safe, convenient and low cost vacuum connection port for manual and automatic cleaners. Ideal for Wet Deck/Edge pools where no skimmer is installed. Combine with a skimmer for more convenient cleaning operation and less hose. Perfect for the manual cleaning of Water Features, Ponds, Catch tanks and Spas as Safe T Suction can be fitted anywhere on the suction line before the pump. In or out of water! Connection with Pool Skimmer Box Safe T Suction can be installed in conjunction with a skimmer box. Locate the Safe T Suction in the most convenient location to enable the suction pool cleaner to work best with reduced hose length. The Safe T Suction can be set to fine-tune the speed of the pool cleaner whilst still allowing the skimmer box to remove leaves and debris from the pool surface. Safe-T-Suction Pool Installation It may be convenient to locate the DavBroz Safe T Suction close to the spa, catch tank, water feature or pond, to assist your manual vacuuming needs. This is no problem, as Safe T Suction can be installed anywhere in the main suction line, and is often positioned in inconspicuous locations such as the garden or plant room. Pool Safety Serious injury in swimming pools has occurred from suction entrapment. With the Safe T Suction system installed, swimmers are in no danger if the pool cleaner hose becomes disconnected. Safe T Suction’s patented design meets USA Standard NSF-50 and all Australian Standards
Constructed from heavy duty ABS and GFPP, Waterco Multiport valves are designed for high performance and working pressures.
- Durable lever action handle
- High grade stainless steel components
- 6 way multiple valve positions
- Top and Side mount configurations
- Available in 40mm, 50mm, 65mm, 80mm and 100mm port sizes
- Rated at 400 kPa
Eyeballs and Suction FittingsFibreglass and Concrete Pools
- Concrete and fibreglass eyeballs are available in both 40mm and 50mm.
- Suctions fitting are available in both 40mm and 50mm.
- Colour: Clear for both eyeballs and suctions fittings
Eyeball Fittings - Above Ground/ Brick PoolsThe Waterco Fibreglass pool eyeballs have been specifically designed for easy installation into new pool installations.
Suction Fittings - FibreglassAvailable as 40 or 50mm pipe, slip fit for Fibreglass pool applications. Colour: Clear
Eyeballs - Fibreglass PoolsThe new Waterco Fibreglass pool eyeballs have been specifically designed for easy installation into new pool installations.
Fibreglass Pool Hydrostatic ValvesWaterco Fibreglass Pool Hydrostatic Valves are manufactured using the highest quality impact resistant thermoplastic (ABS plastic).
Flush Deck Grating informationWaterco’s Flush Deck Grating, installed around the edge of the pool, will boost skimming performance so leaves and debris are easily flushed away.
Main Drains with Hydrostatic ValveWaterco Main Drains are manufactured using the highest quality, impact resistant thermoplastic (ABS plastic). The Waterco Main Drain is available as a non-certified (White or Grey) or certified (White or Grey) models.
50mm PVC Sweep ElbowWaterco’s 50mm Sweep Elbow has been recognised under SPASA Australia's Climate Care Certified program. The Sweep Elbow is the perfect solution to improving a pool’s hydraulic efficiency, particularly when using energy efficient pumps.
Eyeball Fittings - Concrete Pools
- Slip fit tail has crosshair slots for easy access into 40mm pipe
- Adjustable eyeball to assist directional flow of water
- Flush fitting wall collar
- Max flow rate: 245 lpm
- Available in black, white and brown
- Also available in white with 50mm slip fit tail
Whisperair Compact BlowerWaterco's blower's compact design enables installation in smaller areas and tight corners. The convenient position of the mounting base and air inlet/outlets reduces installation time. The Whisper airmodels draw all the required air in through gaps around the perimeter of the bottom cowl Key Features:
- Whisper quiet operation
- Hi-flow air movement
- Compact design
- Variable mounts
- Integral thermal cutout
Airflo Compact BlowerWaterco's blower's compact design enables installation in smaller areas and tight corners. The convenient position of the mounting base and air inlet/outlets reduces installation time. The Airflo version has Air Inletholes throughout the Bottom Cowl, while the Whisper airmodels draw all the required air in through gaps around the perimeter of the bottom cowl Key Features:
- Whisper quiet operation
- Hi-flow air movement
- Compact design
- Variable mounts
- Integral thermal cutout
Waterco FPI 24V Valve ActuatorRM0.00
Actuator - FPI Valves 2-Way and 3-Way The actuator FPI valve is specifically designed to be used in conjunction with the FPI valve actuator (3652607 above) by simply unscrewing the thumb screw the valve handle can be removed and the valve actuator fitted.Features:
- Designed to operate 2-way and 3-way FPI valves
- Adjustable cam rotates diverter valves to multiple degree settings
- Retro-fits into all pool and spa control systems offered in the market
- Provides automatic control of valves for water features, pool and spa combinations, solar collectors and pool cleaners
|Material||Housing - Noryl: Gears - steel|
|Cord Length||15 Ft|
Chemical Dosing SystemRM0.00
Controls Pool and Spa combinations: A ChemfloPlus system is ideal for pool and spa combinations, because it senses the water from either the pool or spa and adjusts accordingly, thus ensuring each is sanitised to an optimum level. Multiple filtration cycles: ChemfloPlus allows for up to 4 filter cycles to be activated. This gives extra flexibility, especially during seasonal adjustments – e.g. use one cycle for winter, 2 cycles during summer, or all 4 cycles during a busy weekend, party, etc. The unit comes with 2 cycles enabled as the default. Pool Lights Timer: ChemfloPlus comes with a dedicated timer for your pool or garden lights. Additional Timed Power Outlets: Using the optional power separator, ChemfloPlus will provide an additional timed power outlet – which can be used to operate other accessories such as an in-floor cleaning system pump, pressure cleaner booster pump or pool lighting. ChemfloPlus lets your pool look after you! Suitable for Tariff 33: The ChemfloPlus unit comes with a timer function built into the operation software. This timer is backed-up with 24 hour type timer with quartz – crystal control, backed up by a Real-Time Clock. This timer allows the ChemfloPlus to “remember” the latest setup in case of power failure (or a slave type operation), or in systems where repeated power cuts occur, such as Queensland’s Tariff 33 system. Automating a Salt Chlorinator: The ChemfloPlus is specially configured to allow it to control a salt water chlorinator. It will constantly analyse the pool water while the pump is running and activates the salt water chlorinator when necessary. Just plug your salt water chlorinator into the ChemfloPlus and chlorine levels are maintained at a consistent set point, ensuring your pool is clean and safe to swim in.
Aquamaster Pool and Spa Automation SystemRM0.00
The wall mount touch screen control panel can be operated from the convenience of indoors, allowing homeowners to easily manage pool, spa and ancillary functions such as pump, filter, heater, cleaner, landscape lighting and water features. Aquamaster’s touchpad control brings a wealth of benefits to pool owners, including:
- Easy-to-navigate LCD screen automates and operates filtration equipment
- One touch switching between pool, spa and pool, and spa modes
- Ability to check outside air temperature, pool and spa water temperature as well as monitor equipment status
- Reduced power bills through automated management of energy saving pumps and LED coloured lights
- Reduce heating costs with integrated commands that maximise the use of free energy from the sun before activating conventional forms of heating, such as a heat pump or gas heater
The ozonator can be used in pools with manual or automatic chlorine dosing and also with salt chlorinators. The Hydroxzone uses a Dynamic Venturi Injector, whereby the pool water is mixed with the ozone/air mix at the throat of the injector through a narrow annular orifice, thus creating very small bubbles. This method of delivery allows the bubbles to be sustained in the water, maximising the efficiency of the ozone mass transfer. Benefits
- It produces pure ozone (there are no toxic nitrous compounds as found in standard corona discharge ozone generators)
- Output is constant and not negatively affected by temperature or humidity as with standard corona discharge technology
- It produces hydroxyl radical, one of the most powerful oxidisers found in nature
- There are no moving parts, which makes maintenance easy
- It’s easy to install and comes with a bypass kit
- Can be used on new pools or easily retrofitted to existing pools
Soclear UV SteriliserRM0.00
Ultraviolet disinfection system can sterilize water in a safe and efficient way, without the addition of any harmful chemicals. UV Disinfection is caused by the damaging effect of UV light on the deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) – the genetic material found in all living things. The resulting damage prevents multiplication and destroys the ability of micro organisms to cause infection.
Waterking Automatic Tablet FeederRM0.00
The Waterking Automatic Tablet Feeder is fully adjustable to control the amount of sanitiser that is added to the pool or spa. By simply filling the container with Giant or Mini Chlorination Tablets or Bromine Sticks, the Waterking will ensure that your chlorine or bromine level is constantly maintained, giving you safe, clear, sparkling water all year round. Please note: the Waterking can only chlorinate Swimming Pools under 50,000 litres in size Construction The Waterking Automatic Tablet Feeder represents the latest developments in chemical feed technology. Its robust construction, corrosion and UV resistance, and reliance on one simple venturi operation, make Waterking the obvious choice in automatic pool sanitisation. Warranty Waterking Automatic Tablet Feeders are covered by Waterco' s comprehensive 12 month warranty (from date of purchase).
Digichem Plus+ Dosing Control SystemRM0.00
DIGICHEM® Plus+ constantly monitors and doses the pool with the appropriate chemicals to keep it at a healthy level. Key Features:
- ORP Control of Chlorine
- pH monitoring and/or control
- Data logging of approx 17 variables including Conductivity, Temperature, pH, ORP
- Easy to program and calibrate
- 4 line backlit LCD simultaneously displays Conductivity, ORP, pH, Temp & set points, as well as output status
- Manual priming & testing via menu
- Automatic Slug Dose Feature
- 28 day timer
- Fail-safe alarm relays with remote power failure detection
- Integrated flow switch can be configured to disable different combinations of outputs on no-flow
- Disinfection feature to temporarily run ORP at higher mV level (Superchlorination)
- Logging of Make-up Water Consumption, Bleed (Backwash) Water Usage (with optional water meters connected to the controller)
- Weatherproof - can be mounted outside
- Remote Access via secure website - No software installation or upgrades required. No telephone line required
- View logged data from any Internet connection
- View or change controller settings from any Internet connection
- Complete data history stored on secure web server
- Alarms & events sent via SMS and/or e-mail
- Different alarms can be sent to up to 8 different people
- Alarm notification when connection lost (e.g. power failure)
- Summary view of all controllers on one screen
- Comparison of data trends with customisable graph overlay feature
- Selectable full-scale plots or Min-Max only
- Problems quickly identified with graph zoom feature
- Multiple Access levels, i.e. from View Only to Full Access
Electrochlor Mineral ChlorinatorRM0.00
Waterco’s Electrochlor Mineral Chlorinator makes your pool smarter by automatically taking care of sanitisation, filtration and auxiliary equipment so you don’t have to! Features Easy-to-read display screen: a snapshot of your pool’s temperature and everything you need to know about your pool’s current functions are clearly displayed in one place. Variable speed pump compatibility: automatically changes the speed of your Waterco variable speed pump at the desired cycle if required. Dual-pump control: control another pump in conjunction with a variable speed pump simultaneously, which means you can operate your in-floor pool cleaning pump or pressure pool cleaner at the same time as your main pool pump. Actuator control: connect a valve actuator to divert water flow and activate the correct speed on a variable speed pump for your pool’s water feature or for in-floor pool cleaning. Easily manage auxiliary equipment: switch on and off lights, ozone generators and other auxiliary equipment using a secondary General Purpose Outlet (GPO) which can be activated independently or set in conjunction with other pool equipment. No water flow detection: Electrochlor is smart enough to detect if there is no flow to the pool and adjusts the speed of a variable speed pump to overcome low water flow. If adequate water flow is not restored, the pump will switch off to prevent potential damage to your pool equipment. Low chlorine mode: low chlorine production can be easily activated via a pool cover or a pool controller by sending a signal to the chlorinator. Built-in alarm system: Electrochlor takes the guesswork out of maintaining pool equipment by displaying alarm messages in the event of a malfunction. A quick troubleshooting: a diagnostic menu helps service technicians quickly identify potential issues.
MultiCyclone Centrifugal FilterRM0.00
Waterco’s award-winning MultiCyclone technology uses the most advanced hydro cyclone technology to ensure high water quality and clarity. An Australian innovation, the MultiCyclone is a pre-filtration device, which is designed to capture up to 80 per cent of the incoming dirt load prior to the main filter, which then significantly reduces filter maintenance and saves backwash water – not to mention improving water circulation. Waterco’s award winning MultiCyclone is a brilliant pre-filtration device that works on the basis of centrifugal water filtration and is designed with no moving parts and no filter media to clean or replace.
Ease filter workload
Improving pool water circulation
Enhancing the performance of the automatic pool cleaner and in floor cleaning system
Allowing effective pool vacuuming without burdening the pool filter
Minimising filter maintenance and saving water
Minimise backwash frequency
Minimise cartridge cleaning and replacement
Micron Horizontal Commercial FilterRM0.00
The spherical ends are designed to give uniform flow from both inlet and outlet collection assemblies. Micron horizontal filters are available with a 500mm (M) filter media bed and a 1200mm (MD) filter media bed.
- Elliptical positive sealing manways.
- Flanged port of up to 10”.
- Hydraulically balanced distribution and lateral system.
- Fibreglass wound tank, UV and corrosion resistant.
- Large stable filter base for stable floor mounting.
- Manual drain
Fulflo DE FilterRM0.00
The ultimate in pool water clarity DE filters are the most effective form of domestic pool filtration available, guaranteeing the ultimate in pool water clarity. The secret behind the effectiveness of DE filters is the filter media itself. Water passes through extremely fine, highly porous Diatomaceous Earth (DE) which filters out the finest particles. Diatomaceous earth is a porous powder with microscopic openings, that, when magnified, look like tiny sponges. Clear water can pass through these openings, but particles, as small as one to three microns, are trapped during the first pass through the media. D.E. filters have internal elements that become coated with D.E. It is this ‘filter cake’ that strains dirt, dust, algae, and some forms of bacteria from the water. The secret behind the effectiveness of DE filters is the filter media itself. Water passes through extremely fine, highly porous Diatomaceous Earth (DE) which filters out the finest particles. Diatomaceous earth is a porous powder with microscopic openings, that, when magnified, look like tiny sponges. Clear water can pass through these openings, but particles, as small as one to three microns, are trapped during the first pass through the media. D.E. filters have internal elements that become coated with D.E. It is this ‘filter cake’ that strains dirt, dust, algae, and some forms of bacteria from the water. Construction Made from specially engineered polymers, the Fulflo DE filter’s outer casing is capable of withstanding the highest pressures your pool is likely to provide. It also has a unique and convenient split ring design for easy cleaning. The heart of the Fulflo DE filter is the septum, comprising 10 polypropylene covered grids. These grids are spaced far enough apart to prevent the DE clogging while still allowing backwashing to be 100% effective. Maintenance The long-lasting smooth poly-propylene fabric used in the filters ensures lower start-up pressures and longer filter cycles. DE is renowned for its non-binding properties which help in the backwashing, thus the poly-propylene grids can be rejuvenated even if the filter has been neglected.
Ezysoft Water SoftenerRM0.00
- Easy to use: the regeneration of the softener starts by just a twist
- Energy Saving: By reducing your energy consumption in water heating systems and appliances, you will lower energy costs and carbon dioxide emissions.
- More efficient: Ezysoft uses a resin with beads of uniform size that increases its operating capacity when compare with the standard resins.
- Environmentally friendly: the discharges to the environment are minimal. The regeneration is performance using a low ratio salt/resin when compare with the standard resins. The quantity of salt used per regeneration is up to 50% less than the standard water softener without sacrificing the capacity.
Maintenance A Multiport valve is provided as standard equipment with features such as Backwash, Rinse, Recirculate, and more. Aquabiome Filters can be backwashed hydraulically using water from your pond. Simply turn the multiport valve handle to backwash and your filter is hydraulically cleaned with water from your pond. Air assisted backwash To assist with backwashing, an air blower is provided. Its purpose is to agitate the Biofilter media prior to backwashing. Air is forced upwards through the filter’s laterals to break up the entire media bed and loosens the sediment trapped by the Biofilter media. The addition of an air blower reduces the amount of time and water required for backwashing and improves biological filtration capacity. A Typical Pond System Most conventional pond filter systems may comprise of the following:
- A suitable pre-filter. Either a chamber with baffle plates, or a vortex chamber.
- Aquabiome filter to provide mechanical and biological filtration.
- U.V. Sterilisation to sterilise and inhibit the growth of Algae and other undesired organic matter.
- Venturi or waterfall to provide aeration.
Electroheat Heat PumpsRM0.00
Flexibility is another key feature of the Electroheat MKIV 9kWk, with a compact design to enable greater installation flexibility. Not only that, but this model heat pump has been designed with ease of use and maintenance firmly in mind. For example, the LED control panel features a continuous digital pool temperature display and incorporates a self diagnosis system. In the event of an issue, the control panel will display diagnostic error codes. Key features of the Electroheat MKIV:
- High density titanium heat exchanger: Provides greater surface area for increased heat transfer performance and has a longer life expectancy than standard copper heat exchangers. Titanium offers total protection against erosion and corrosion; it is resistant to chlorinated water, ozone, iodine, baquacil, bromine and salt water
- R410A refrigerant gas
- Temperature management and self diagnosis
- Compact dimensions: 117cm (W) x 32cm (L) x 69cm (H)
- Scroll compressor: The Electroheat MKIV is powered by a Scroll compressor, the quietest, most powerful, energy efficient compressor on the market.
- Weather proof cabinet: The heat pump’s cabinet is constructed of heavy-duty UV-resistant ABS body panels that are highly resistant to rust, corrosion and deterioration.
- Auto defrost control: Reduces frost on the evaporator
- Auto pressure switch: Shuts down the system in the event of no water flow
- High/low pressure refrigerant / auto reset: Shuts down the system in the event of high/low refrigerant pressure
- Plunge pools
- Spas and swim spas
- Swimming pools to help extend your swimming season
- Swimming pools if you want to enjoy it all year long
- 50% over a natural gas heating solution
- 80% over a propane gas heating solution
- 500% over an electric heating solution
- Heat Extraction - The fan will circulate the nearby air through the evaporator air coil, which will act as a collector for the heat. The liquid refrigerant will absorb the heat from the ambient air.
- Heat Transfer - Once the heat has been absorbed, the hot refrigerant will flow through the heat exchanger and transfer the heat to the water in your swimming pool.
- Heat Intensification - After the heat has been transferred, the compressor will receive the warmed refrigerant to intensify the heat. This part of the process will also include the hot refrigerant being pumped through the heat exchanger.
- Recycle - Finally, the refrigerant will restart the process and flow through the evaporator air coil again to collect even more heat.
- Plunge Pools
- Swimming Pools of all shapes and sizes
- Swim Spas
- Self-diagnosis and temperature management with user-friendly LED controls
- Efficient scroll compressor provides the power
- Weatherproof ABS cabinet
- Maximum heat transfer achieved through the dual coil heat exchanger
- Safety devices built-in for refrigerant level, compressor and water flow, along with start-up delay
- Titanium dual coil heat exchanger is very resistant to baquacil salt, ozone, iodine and chlorinated water
- Very large evaporator area for extracting even more ambient heat
- Easy to install
- R410A refrigerant gas maximizes the performance
- 5 year warranty - Residential 2 + 3 years and Commercial 1 year
Zane Gulfpanels are manufactured in fixed size lengths, which are laid side by side to form a large grid. These systems generally require a larger rectangular area for installation and are commonly referred to as panel type systems within the industry.
- More resistant to wildlife attacks in regions where this is a problem
- One piece panels with fewer joints
- Excellent heat transfer characteristics
- UV stabilized
Electroheat Plus Heat Pump MKIIIRM0.00
Energy efficient heating A swimming pool is a major financial investment. Getting the most out of your pool, means keeping the pool at a swimmable temperature for the maximum number of hours in each day and the maximum number of days in each year. A heat pump will economically keep your pool warm 24 hours a day. How the Electroheat works Electroheat uses refrigeration technology to extract heat from the surrounding air and transfers it to the swimming pool. Heat extraction The fan circulates air through the evaporator air coil that acts as a heat collector. The liquid refrigerant in the evaporator air coil absorbs the available heat from the ambient air. Heat Intensification The compressor then receives the warmed refrigerant and intensifies the heat. The intensely hot refrigerant is then pumped into the heat exchanger. Heat Transfer The heat from the hot refrigerant flowing inside the heat exchanger is then transferred to the pool water. Recycle The refrigerant restarts the process and flows through the evaporator air coil to collect heat once again.
Digiheat Inline HeatersRM0.00
Digiheat electric heaters incorporate the latest technology, advanced composite materials and inbuilt safety devices for long lasting dependability. Digiheat heaters are easily installed on the floor*,wall or along pipe work.
- Streamline non corrosive, uv stabilised housing.
- Digital temperature display & self-diagnosis.
- Simple 4 button programming.
- Built-in over temperature safety sensor to prevent overheating.
- Adjustable pressure switch to suit individual installation requirements.
- Polymer coated incalloy heating element for improved corrosion resistance.
- Quick connect unions for ease of installation and maintenance.
Waterco Blue Line RangeRM0.00
Gain heavy-duty cleaning performance, with robust reliability for long term, cost effective operation. Blue Line Commercial Robotic Cleaner are proven, professional solution for any commercial Olympic Pool - from small public pools to he largest, professionals pools. Advanced technologies ensure comprehensive scanning of the entire pool and highly effective brushing and filtering throughout. With fully automated operation, your staff can focus on other tasks and your pool water is left sparkling clear and hygienic after every cleaning cycle. Diagnostic 3001 Highly efficient cleaning for hotel, campground and swim schools pools that up to 20 m in length. The advanced scanning system ensures accurate scanning for systematic coverage of floor, walls and water-line. High-capacity, fine filtration filter bag captures all dirt, dust and other debris, leaving clean and hygienic water throughout. ProX 2 Highly efficient cleaning for hotel, campground and school pools are up to 25 m in length. The advanced gyroscopic system ensures accurate scanning for systematic coverage of floor, walls and water-line. High-capacity, ultra-fine filtration and fine filtration filter bags capture all dirt, dust and other debris, leaving clean and hygienic water throughout. Two by Two Put the power of two robots to work at once with this heavy-duty cleaner designed for professional pools up to 50 m in length. With dual brushing action, dual high-capacity, ultra-fine filtration systems, and a sophisticated gyroscope, it expertly cleans the entire pool floor and walls with maximal effectiveness and efficiency.
We don’t just supply and distribute pumps, we also provide effective solutions
Ecopumps Sdn Bhd is a Sabah based business that services Malaysia as well as other countries around the globe. Our company works with a range of industries including mining, industrial, commercial, exploration, oil & gas, food processing, agricultural, medical/hospitals, petrochemical as well as water supply & treatment.
Need water solutions?
Look for us, situated at Neutron Riverside
Ecopumps Sdn Bhd (898888-M)
We Are Grundfos Authorised Domestic Pumps Dealers in East Malaysia.