Need our solutions & advice?
Please kindly fill up job request form in order for us to reply you accordingly.
SALES SERVICES CALL: 6088-385 000
Best Services & Maintenance
highest standards of quality
Quality Pumping Products
View All Products
- Flow rate: max. 2,500 m3/h
- Head: max. 148 m
- Liquid temperature: -12 to +100 °C
- Operating pressure: max. 16 bar
- Water supply systems
- Air-conditioning systems
- Cooling systems
- Irrigation systems
- Other industrial systems
- District heating systems.
- Robust between-bearing design
- Double suction to reduce axial forces
- Double volute casing to reduce radial load
- Removable bearing housing for easy
- Many variants available
- Flange dimensions according to EN 1092-2 (DIN 2501).
- Cast-iron housing
- Stuffing box
- Stainless-steel impeller.
Grundfos TPE3, TPE3 D
- Flow rate: max. 120 m3/h
- Head: max. 25 m
- Liquid temperature: -25 to +120 °C
- Operating pressure: max. 16 bar
- Heating and cooling systems
- District heating plants
- Hot-water recirculation.
- Low energy consumption
- Simple installation
- TFT colour display
- Factory-fitted differential-pressure and temperature sensor
- AUTOADAPT, FLOWLIMIT, FLOWADAPT
- Differential-temperature or differential pressure control with two sensors
- Fitted with IE5 motor
- Compact design with small footprint.
- Wireless remote control by means of Grundfos GO Remote
- Communication via GENIbus, LONWorks, PROFIBUS DP, Modbus RTU, 3G/4G cellular, GRM GiC 3G/4G, BACnet MS/TP, PROFINET, Modbus TCP, BACnet IP, EtherNet/IP, GRM IP.
- Flow rate: max. 340 m3/h
- Head: max. 92 m
- Liquid temperature: -25 to +140 °C
- Operating pressure: max. 16 bar
- Heating systems
- Domestic hot-water systems
- Cooling and air-conditioning systems.
- Low energy consumption
- Adaptation to existing operating conditions
- Simple installation
- Factory-fitted differential-pressure sensor
- Fitted with motors equivalent to IE3 (IE4 up to 11 kW).
- Wireless remote control by means of bGrundfos GO Remote
- Communication via GENIbus, LONWorks, PROFIBUS DP, Modbus RTU, 3G/4G cellular, GRM GiC 3G/4G, BACnet MS/TP, PROFINET, Modbus TCP, BACnet IP,EtherNet/IP, GRM IP
- Twin-head versions with built-in alternation and standby function.
Grundfos Chlorine Gas
- Even relatively small quantities of chlorine dioxide display high disinfecting properties against all critical and chlorine-resistant germs, almost regardless of the pH value.
- Chlorine dioxide can be used to successfully reduce the formation of biofilms in water pipes. This removes the life source for harmful germs such as legionella, which has a significant impact on the durability of the disinfection.
- The effective interplay of precise dosing technology, an ideal mixture of components, quick chemical reactions with maximum conversion rates
- Outstandingly reliable and effective disinfection, which saves time and operating costs
- Drinking water treatment
- Swimming pool water treatment
- Wastewater treatment.
- Only water, common salt and electricity is needed for the electrolysis
- Low operating costs
- Common salt is non-toxic and easy to store
- Fresh hypochlorite is always on hand
- Disinfectant solution does not dissociate like commercial hypochlorite solutions
- Approved disinfection method complying with drinking water regulations
- Alternative with less safety requirements to chlorine-gas based systems
- Robust and elementary components – low-maintenance and a long service life.
Grundfos S Range
- Transfer of unscreened raw sewage
- Transfer of raw water
- Pumping of water containing sludge
- Pumping of industrial effluent.
- Wide range
- Operation with/without cooling jacket
- Submerged or dry installation
- Channel and vortex impellers
- Built-in motor protection
- Large free passage
- SuperVortex impeller.
Kinetico MACH Water Filters
- Non-Electric – Only Kinetico uses the kinetic energy of moving water to power its systems instead of electricity – thanks to Kinetico’s patented Turbine
- 24/7 – Twin Tank Design system allows Kinetico to backwash without ever going oﬂfne for around-the-clock.
- Metered Rinse – Kinetico‘s Adjustable Meter (upg to 8 disc selections) monitors the volume of water usage to accurately determine when to begin the cleaning process.
- 10 Year Warranty – Tank, control valve and media are guaranteed up to 10 years giving you peace of mind.
- Macrolite Media – One of a kind, developed in conjunction with 3M, can remove particles as small as Three Microns, easily ﬂushes clean due to its composition and lasts a lifetime without replacement.
- NSF Approved – Each tank is NSF Approved.
- Countercurrent Backwash – True Bottom-up Backwashing resulting in a cleaner, more even and less wasteful Macrolite cleanse.
|MACH 2060f (Macrolite)||MACH 2100f (Macrolite)|
17 x 8 x 46”
20 x 10 x 60”
300 / 120 lbs
450 / 190 lbs
Kinetico K5 Drinking Water Station
What makes the K5 Drinking Water Station superior to other options? The K5 is certified to remove more contaminants than any other reverse osmosis system. It has customizable, multistage filters to meet the specific water challenges that you face now or that you may encounter in the future. And thanks to EverClean® Rinse, the K5 uses the same high-quality water produced by the system to clean itself. This keeps it in top working order and automatically extends its life. What else makes the K5 so unique? It features QuickFlo® technology to deliver a strong, steady stream of high-quality water when you want it. Fact is, the K5 produces more water faster than any other comparable system so you won’t need to ration or wait for your water. Plus, the K5 works efficiently with minimal waste, so it’s environmentally responsible. And it does it all for pennies a gallon. Additional features like the MACguard Filter and PureMometer® filter life indicator let you know when it’s time for filter changes and prevent you from pushing the filters past their capacities. Its quick-disconnect filter cartridges make changing filters a snap. The K5 installs under your sink or in any other convenient location of your choice and dispenses your high-quality water through a dedicated, lead-free designer faucet available in a variety of finishes to match your existing décor. The K5 is smartly designed to be convenient and economical, provide an abundant supply of high-quality water, be easy to use and maintain, and provide the best-tasting water for just pennies per gallon.
Heatfirst Heat Pump Water Heater
Air-source heat pump water heater for commercial & industrial energy recovery market as well as boiler replacement market. FEATURES
- Total hot water solution packaged air-source heat pump
- Entire unit housing is made of stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- State of the art scoll compressor operates at high efficiency with low noise and vibration
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel impeller circulating water pump
- Stainless steel evaporator coil and multi rows of copper tube
- Direct driven propeller fan operated not less than 1100rpm (50hz)
- Included as standard refrigerant components
- Environmentally friendly R134a refrigerant Benefits
- free cold air
- durability and long lasting
- low cost operation
- rapid payback
- compact and flexible
- fully automatic control system
- minimal maintenance
- suitable for outdoor and indoor installation
- renewable energy
- substantial electrical savings
- CFC free
- centralized system
Elite Pool Cleaner
- Easy to install and operate
- Low maintenance
- Operates on minimal suction
- Integral float and weights
Trimline Bag Filter
- Ideal as a coarse pre-filter / leaf trapper
- Disposable filter bags
- One piece mould construction
- Able to withstand up to 600kPa (87 psi)
- Pressure boosting system for residential, public restroom, multi-storey buildings & other institutions.
- Irrigation of green field, golf courses, parks, agricultural plantations, etc.
- Water supply systems for the food industry.
- Systems for petrochemical, metal industries & pharmaceutical.
- Variable speed system
- Constant pressure
- Compact system enable smaller pump rooms and space for system installation. Less maintenance on the Pneumatic tank.
- Less operating noise
- User friendly with adjustable pressure setting
- Lead lag and timer change over feature built in Compact-R controller
- Automatically changeover during failure of pump
- Built in protection in Variable speed drive to protect against:
- Corrosion Resistant
- Environmentally Friendly
- Light Weight (9 times lighter than iron)
- Very Low Friction Loss
- Good Chemical Resistance
- Hygienic Material
- Low Noise Transmission High Impact Resistance and Strength
- Fusion Jointed Providing A Fully Welded System
- Quick and Easy To install
Grundfos DPK Submersible Drainage Pumps
OverviewDWK and DPK are submersible pumps designed for dewatering and drainage applications. The cast-iron construction and the hydraulic design contribute durability and high efficiency. The differences between the DWK and DPK pump ranges lie in the discharge arrangement and the installation type. The DWK is designed with a top discharge pipe and suction strainer, and is thus more suitable for temporary installation, whereas the DPK has a side discharge and a ring-stand or auto coupling (as accessories), and is suitable for permanent installations. Applications DWK/DPK are excellent pumps for dewatering and draining applications. The combination of compact design with high-pressure capability makes the pumps suitable for use in pits, whether for temporary or fixed installation. The installation design options provide the flexibility needed to cover many needs. Applications include:
- Construction sites
- Fish ponds
- Drainage pits.
- High efficiency
- Installation flexibility
- High-pressure capabilities, cost-effectiveness.
Grundfos Unilift KP
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from flooding
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Effluents from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level
- Pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Lowering groundwater
- Domestic effluents from septic and sludge-treating systems
- Effluents from viaducts, underpasses, etc.
Grundfos NB/NK End-suction
- Grundfos NB/NK pumps are given cataphoresis surface treatments, consisting of Powercron® cathodic electrocoating and zinc phosphate coating.
- Cataphoresis on the inside of the pump means a longer lasting inside surface that keeps efficiency high.
Grundfos TP/TPE in-line pumps
- For boiler feed water, treatment of cooling water and process water (raw water purification, chemicals for ion-exchangers, supplementary water treatment, effluent water neutralization).
- Dosing of ammonia, hydrazine, phosphates in high-pressure areas (boiler feed water).
- Dosing of chemicals for treatment of cleaning water and process water
- Dosing of wax as lubricant in oil-pipelines
- Dosing of inhibitors and anticorrosion chemicals to protect oil pipelines
- Dosing of additives and catalysts
- Odorisation of gas because of safety aspects in case of leakages
- Rough environments (hot climate, desert, outdoor installations)
- Higher flow and pressure ratings
- ATEX Directive (94/9/EC), Group II, category 2 (zone 1/21) and
- ATEX Directive (94/9/EC), Group II, category 3 (zone 2/22)
- Dosing of alcohol or methanol in wastewater treatment
- Cleaning of kerosene and petrol in mechanical engineering and airport areas
- Dosing of ethanol and methanol
- Dosing of food-grade alcohol for disinfection in meat and bread packaging
OverviewGrundfos DDI pumps provide Digital Dosing from 75 ml/h up to 150 l/h with real setting of the flow rate. The integrated high-performance microelectronics and the innovative speed-regulated drive technology produce a precise and continuous dosing guaranteeing consistent media mixing and process quality. The dosing rate is simply entered in liters per hour – and the pump takes care of the rest. Digtal Dosing The use of stepper motor/EC drives optimizes control of the stroke speed and makes it extremely accurate. The duration of each pressure stroke varies according to the flow setting. The suction stroke time always remains constant but can be lengthened using the anti-cavitation function and thus adapted to the relevant needs. This way suction always takes place with the full stroke volume. This results in continuous dosing and lower pulsation in the dosing system – important factors in ensuring smooth pumping of outgassing media and in installations requiring longer suction lines. Cost-effective dosing DDI keeps energy costs at a record low, thanks to the advanced EC motor technology. Maximum efficiency is also ensured even by flows of 150 l/h With a high accuracy of +/- 1.5 % repeatability throughout the adjustable range, DDI pumps reduce the consumption of chemicals by precisely dosing the required amount. High flexibility The design is quite unique – a motor, gearing and two dosing head sizes are all it takes for a complete pump series. This radical reduction in variations has cut the number of spare parts required to a minimum – an important economic benefit for the user. Straightforward input and monitoring of the dosing rate in l/h with perfect calibration, delivers a unique level of ease of use and precision. DDI is smaller and quieter than conventional dosing pumps in this capacity range. The control and display elements are located either on the side or on the back of the pump. Extensive range of control functions for customising applications e.g. manual, contact signal, analogue signal, batch and timer control. Handling of high viscosity media – up to 2600 mPa s The Digital Dosing technology allows to control the speed of the suction stroke, so as to avoid cavitation when handling highly viscous media. Two suction speeds are available. Optional Flow Monitor The Flow Monitor developed for DDI pumps is absolutely reliable in detecting dosing malfunctions on both the suction and pressure sides and issues an immediate error message. The FM also offers smart error diagnosis and digital monitoring of excess pressure. Just digitally input the maximum backpressure allowed and if this pressure is exceeded, the pump shuts down. Fieldbus communication Available with Profibus interface to supply performance data and status information for quality control, preventive maintenance and future reference. Processes: Dosing of biocides and chemicals, belt lubricant for conveyor equipment diverse range of acids, lyes, flocculation and coagulation agents, cationic and anionic polymers with very different viscosities, precipitating agents and disinfectants, CIP applications Areas of application
- Paper production
- Food and beverages industry
- Industrial process water and sewage treatment
- Drinking water treatment
- High precision and ease of use
- Flexibility Adaptability
- Able to handle highly viscous media
- High turndown ratio and functionalities allow large range of applications
- Flow Control
- Double PTFE diaphragm
- Diaphragm leak detection
We don’t just supply and distribute pumps, we also provide effective solutions
Ecopumps Sdn Bhd is a Sabah based business that services Malaysia as well as other countries around the globe. Our company works with a range of industries including mining, industrial, commercial, exploration, oil & gas, food processing, agricultural, medical/hospitals, petrochemical as well as water supply & treatment.
Need water solutions?
Look for us, situated at Neutron Riverside
Ecopumps Sdn Bhd (898888-M)
We Are Grundfos Authorised Domestic Pumps Dealers in East Malaysia.