The Polydos product is a range of simple and flexible as well as economic and efficient preparation systems for polymers. The product range cover from 1 to 3 chamber systems and associated dosing stations for both dry and liquid polymers.
The systems are equipped with precise water and level material to secure efficient and economic operation of the systems.
We customize the systems to match the application and customer needs, i.e. volume of polymers in kilogram per hour or concentration of polymers in the prepared solution or ripening time.
Prepared polymers are used to achieve coagulation and flocculation as a means to particle removal in both drinking water and waste water treatment.
Also, polymers are instrumental in efficient sludge dewatering applications.
Features and benefits
- Jet mixer: Ensures perfectly homogeneous dilution of concentrated polymer
- Accurate contact water meter: Exact concentration of solution
- Flexibility in tank material: Design for application
- Broad accessory range: Design for application
- Device position flexibility: Flexible installation
- Profibus-DP, Modbus, Ethernet: Flexible integration into central controls
- Contactless ultrasonic sensor for continuous level control in dosing chamber: Reliable automatic process
- Strong integration with post-preparation equipment, incl. dosing stations: Easy configuration and commissioning
- Ability to engineer-to-order: Customers get custom-tailored solutions