POMONA pumps are portable, self-priming pumps for temporary or permanent installation. The Pomona is available as a bare pump, or with an electric or diesel motor. The pump is made of cast iron, and the hydraulics design contributes to wear resistance. The seal is made of NBR, or of viton as an option.
The Pomona is a self-priming pump. Since it can be fitted with either an electric motor or a diesel engine, it is suitable for a range of applications that require independent operation in places where no electricity supply is available. Applications include:
- Dewatering of construction sites
- Groundwater water level control
- Irrigation in gardens and parks
- Water supply in horticulture and agriculture
- Draining of yachts and motor boats
- Industrial applications.
Features and benefits
- Motor flexibility (electric motor or diesel engine)