Grundfos offers a virtually limitless range of closecoupled (NB) and long-coupled (NK) end-suction pumps, whose sturdiness and reliability make them
ideal for use in demanding environments. The pumps feature the world-renowned EFF1 motor as standard, and integrated frequency converters ensure maximum efficiency at all times.
Grundfos application areas:
• Water supply
• Industrial pressure boosting
• Industrial liquid transfer
• Heating / district heating
• District cooling
Standard pumps that deliver anything but standard performance
The Grundfos end-suction range offers you energyefficient and reliable high-quality pumps that fully comply with the EN733 and ISO2858 standards. The modular design lets you configure the pump to fit your exact needs and avoid the efficiency drop that comes with an over-dimensioned pump.
Optimised flow geometry
With our unique high-precision machinery, we have minimised the tolerances used in the manufacture of the impeller and pump casing and optimised the flow geometries of these two crucial components.
Sometimes, looking at the surface is a good thing.
- Grundfos NB/NK pumps are given cataphoresis surface treatments, consisting of Powercron® cathodic electrocoating and zinc phosphate coating.
- Cataphoresis on the inside of the pump means a longer lasting inside surface that keeps efficiency high.